SIDERSA is an iron and steel company defined as a provider of solutions to manufacturers. Our activities include seam tubes and cold-formed sections manufacturing, steel leveling and cut-to-length, and long and flat steel goods trading.
SIDERSA introduced Quality Management as a tool to increase efficiency and competitiveness. We are constantly in search of total quality and ongoing improvement, striving to make the best use of our human and material resources, while respecting people and the environment.
For those purposes, we established the following Quality Policy:
- SIDERSA implemented a Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2015 and all applicable legal requirements.
- – Our goal is to comply with the requirements established by our Quality Management System, in which customers, suppliers and key actors are included. The aim is to ensure their satisfaction by providing high-quality products and assistance from each
and every member of the company.
- SIDERSA achieves that goal by training and motivating its human resources. We ensure effective communication and promote personal and collective commitment to the company’s objectives and to the ongoing improvement of our Management System.
- SIDERSA aims at strengthening ties with the community by protecting the environment and interacting with suppliers, intermediate organizations and all interested parties.
- Quality, Safety and Productivity are SIDERSA´s core values.
- The development of the company is ensured by the search for a competitive edge and by the achievement of positive economic outcomes.
- SIDERSA´s management requires that everyone at the company works toward the same vision, sharing knowledge and respecting the same values and principles, in an environment of mutual trust.
Human Resources Policy
The goal of SIDERSA’s Human Resources Policy is to manage human resources to work in alignment with the Vision and Mission of the company.
leadership and foster teamwork, as well as horizontal and vertical relationships between everyone working at the organization, guided by ethics and mutual respect.
initiative and support the personal and professional development of each of our associates.
flexibility and ability to adapt to changes, since they provide real opportunities for improvement.
In order to accomplish the goals established by our Quality Policy and to ensure its continuity, SIDERSA works toward maintaining different certification standards.
- ISO 9001 for Quality Management (certified to since 6 August, 1998). Download certificate
- IRAM-INTI certification in compliance with the standards for manufacturing seamed structural tubes (IRAM-IAS U 500-2592) and cold-formed steel open shapes (IRAM-IAS U 500-206).
- Resolution 404/99 issued by the former Secretariat of Industry, Trade and Mining. Availability of imported goods certified under this resolution for civil engineering projects.
- Structural products certified under Resolution 404/99 issued by the former Secretariat of Industry, Trade and Mining, in reference to the following standards:
- IRAM-IAS U 500-42 Hot-rolled carbon steel plates for structural use
- IRAM-IAS U 500-215 Hot-rolled wide flange beams with inside parallel flange surfaces (W series – IPB/HEB series – IPE series).
- IRAM-IAS U 500-511 Hot-rolled steel sections, sloping flange T beam sections (IPN Section).
- IRAM-IAS Hot-rolled steel sections, sloping flange U channel sections (UPN section – U/UPA section).
- IRAM-IAS U 500-558 Hot-rolled steel sections, equal-leg angles.
- IRAM – IAS U 500-657 Hot rolled steel flat bars.
- IRAM – IAS U 500 605 Hot rolled steel square and round bars.
At SIDERSA we all work toward the same goals,
sharing knowledge, values and principles within our company.